Your Creative Vision
You’ve seen “About Us” pages on plenty of websites. (There’s one here, too)
This is about you
Actually, I wrote the book on it.”
- That thing you do.
- That discovery that you made.
- That cause you’re passionate about.
- That insight you had – it changes everything.
Nobody else did this. You did. This is unique to you, your experience, your insight, and your vision.
But somehow, the work’s not getting done.
- Worried you won’t finish your book? (Or can’t even start?)
- Maybe you already wrote a book or two, and this time you’re just not feeling it?
- Do I have a book, or is it really only just bits and pieces?
- How can I organize all my ideas and drafts into one cohesive, compelling whole?
- (And maybe sometimes) Is my writing even good enough?
Meanwhile, this idea won’t leave you alone
- If your book brings you the growth you seek, do you care if it’s a best-seller?
- If your book gains the global attention for your cause that it deserves, does its sales ranking matter?
- What does your audience need to learn from you?
- How can your message be of service?
Are you ready to show the world where you stand?
How it works:
- One to one coaching sessions, scheduled to make the most sense for your project and timeline.
- Regular check-ins.
- Email access and support (ongoing).
- New work habits. Coaching responds to your needs and helps you to reframe the way you see and to overcome your inner obstacles. These changes can last a lifetime.
- (Optionally) skilled line editing, in keeping with your voice and your intentions.
- (Optionally) project management services to support you as an independent publisher.
- Your book, completed, polished, and ready to represent you in the world
- A higher profile
- A bigger platform
- More expansive career choices
- A stronger public persona
- The powerful sense of accomplishment that completion brings
- Expert status
- New confidence in your abilities and expertise
- Maybe you think you aren’t far enough along with your writing project to warrant working with a coach. The truth is starting with coaching early in the process can be unbelievably helpful and can streamline the entire writing process.
- You may wonder if you’ll be able to manage your time properly to get the most out of the services I offer. My clients often comment on how helpful coaching is in keeping them on track and motivated to continue even when life gets unusually busy.
- You may think working with a creative coach is a luxury, not a necessity. But if getting your project done, on schedule, and the best it can be is a priority for you, working with me makes it all possible.
- You may believe that you can write your book without any outside help. That’s possible, but perhaps not likely. And when it’s written, will it be your best work? So often we try to do it all, thinking, “How hard can it be?” We buy DIY courses and books and programs.
- Are you okay with things staying the way they’ve been? Or do you want a plan?
- Will you benefit from collaborating with a coach? Will your momentum grow once you have a witness to your creative process? Can you develop as a writer while you also complete that project you envision?
- You may be feeling hopeful, ambitious, and perhaps a little anxious. Can you really follow through on a project this big?
Working with me, you’ll get the guidance you need, from someone who knows all the steps you’ll need to take (and which ones that you won’t need at all). You’ll have an expert at your side – someone who listens to you and reads your words with care, tuning in to the deeper message you’re eager to share.
Will your creative work benefit from coaching with me? Opt for a Welcome Call with me, at no charge, so we can talk it over.
You know your stuff – and you may not know all the ins and outs of how to write and complete a book or other creative project. That’s where I come in.
I’ll help you find the time to make steady progress on a schedule that’s realistic and doable. We’ll meet up regularly to answer your questions and keep you engaged and committed to your creative work. Over time, you’ll get everything done.
I love to see the real connections made between writers and their readers. I know that when people feel they have the support of an experienced guide, they allow themselves to do their best work.
Join me. Together we’ll finish your writing project and polish your manuscript so you can tell your story to the world. We’ll bring your creative vision to life.
You can do this