Journaling Book Is On Sale!
Transformational Coaching for Coaches, Therapists, and Clients, edited by Lynda Monk and Eric Maisel, was just published by Routledge. I can’t wait for my copy to arrive – I’m looking forward to reading the whole thing. It’ll be a keeper – with 51 chapters by coaches, therapists, and journaling experts from around the world. I’m delighted to be a part of this book!
If you order from the publisher, you can take 20% off during their Mid-Year Sale.
As one reviewer puts it, “You could spend thousands of dollars at conferences developing new skills and not get the value you will receive from this wonderful book.”Get an in depth look at the many benefits of journaling for coaches, therapists, and clients, along with a variety of journaling exercises and prompts to try:
- The Logic of Journaling (that’s where my chapter is)
- Using Journaling With Clients
- Journaling for Mental Health and Wellness
- Journaling for Growth and Healing
- Spiritual and Nature Journaling
- Journaling and Creativity
- Journaling With Groups and Leaders
- Techniques and Applications
Here is the link to the book again.
I hope you find this book interesting and useful. Let me know what you think!